HVACR Trends is Operated by Channel Marketing Group in association with Dorn Group, HVACR Trends encourages open dialogue within the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Content that is created, featured or shared on HVACR Trends, by Channel Marketing Group, Dorn Group, or guest contributors is either in the public domain, is personally sourced from multiple contacts or is the commentary, opinions and/or ideas of the writer. We do our best to avoid “grapevine” without substantiation either directly or through multiple, well-regarded and informed sources. We reserve the right not to provide prior notification to any company mentioned in our postings.
While HVACR Trends does solicit limited advertising, advertisers and sponsors do not have any editorial involvement.
To ensure that this experience is productive for everyone, we moderate comments to ensure that commenters do not post any material that:
- appears to contain irrelevant to the HVACR industry
- includes excessive links or code other than rich text.
- includes any profanity
- constitutes spam, overt commercial promotion, unauthorized advertising or solicits
- is off-topic or is excessively long
- is in a foreign language (at this time, HVACR Trends is an English-only venue)
- encourages conduct that may, or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world, or
Comments that meet the above criteria are either deleted or marked as spam and hence not posted.
Comments, other than for the above reasons, are not edited by the moderators and are the opinions of the posters, who may wish to remain anonymous.